Friday, December 16, 2005

First stuff...
















16th December 2005
10.29am
Malaysia

Fuhh…finally I’ve found myself a day to jot down something after a hectic week that I had gone through. Actually the main reason I’ve spent my precious time (huhuhu..like so, because time always been seen like a small thing to me..valueless!!!) writing down stuff like this is to improve my English. Even I will gonna bump with lots of grammar mistake, but at least I’ll try. Maybe, guys out there will always correct the silly mistake I’d make. I had got some of my result for the examination and it seems quite bad. I really couldn’t dare to tell it to my parents especially my dad. Waaa… cannot face my own reality. How could I? I only got
Health Behavior = A
Consumer Health = B+
Food, Society & Culture = B
I thought I could get at least A- for the Consumer subject since it was an easy subject. But, it turns to be B+. It really make me sad thinking about it. Almost half of the class scored A. Am I really stupid?? Nonsense.. I aint stupid just a bit lazy. I think I’ll stop here right now.
P/s: thanks Allah for giving me a good parents to always guide me and good friends to share my problems whenever I need it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I WANNA BE DIFFERENT, I WANNA STAND OUT,.... I WANNA BE ME

"FReiNds 'n FLowERs 'r MUcH 'dA sAMe, wHEn THey'rE TOGAther, soMeTHinG bEAutIful wILL hAPPen..." by ASMA' ALI