Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back again

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
10.21pm

I’m going to open a new book again in my life. All my effort in jotting down my daily life journal had truly gone after that damn little bad virus attacked my notebook. All of a sudden, my notebook started to *blink-blink and getting very slow indeed and lastly, it went comma. After the comp-medical treatment, all my valuable stored items in the note book had vanished including my lovely pictures during my convocation and also my e-life journal of myself. I feel very terrible on that incident. After that case, I had learned an important lesson; always back up your files Asma’. No one will know what will be happen in the future. Right? Yes, ma’am. So, where am I going to start? Oh, yes. I’m now during my master science in nutrition. I just registered my master in the early of this January after making a quite hard decision. Finally, I selected UPM instead of UKM after making consideration of the pro’s and cons of it. Well, here I am. Absolutely, I’m in the UPM again. Maybe it is fated by Allah that I will be in UPM. Hopefully, that I may graduated successfully for my master and pursue my PhD. I’m waiting for the post graduate scheme, which will be announced the list of achievers by this middle of February. I hope that I could make it. I really need the scholarship in pursuing my studies because my supervisor, Puan Nawalyah does not any grant yet. In the meantime, I had applied for the JPA scholarship. So, I’m in the waiting status. Just be patient and hope for the best. But, I cannot run away from a bit jealousy with those who got to be GRA or RA under any supervisor (that has huge amounts of grants or science fund). Furthermore, they also had applied for the post graduate scheme too. That’s not fair. But I cannot do anything and just have to wait for the results. I pray for success and all my friends too. Not to forget, I had just attend welcoming reception and oath taking ceremony today, which was held at the Great Hall, Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Art and Culture Centre. It purposely held to welcome the new graduate students (referring to myself too) second semester, 2006/2007.I’m now in my beloved room in the 17th college. It’s wonderful because I have my own privacy bedroom, which I do not need to share with someone else. I love it. I am supposed to accomplish my huge bundles of assignments but I do not have the mood to do so. Isn’t that lazy? Very bad attitude of mine. Study according to mood. But I will change it soon after I get through the research process, which will be starting by next week. I’m just jotting all my daily activity because I do not what to do right now. I am not used yet with my bedroom. It’s normal for me to feel hardly to sleep in a new place on the 1st night. For the solution, I kept myself sleepy by typing all this stuff. I just remembered my past days in Prima Agri’s. It was first experience in working. Prima’s had taught me a lot on the definition of working. I make new friends, I learned to be more self independent, making critical decision, learn to handle with person, and learn to manage people, learn about quality control, learn about auditing and learn to care about others. My boss, Cik Wan Norhayati was such a nice, caring, matured and confident person. I do love her work desire and her workable, generating ideas throughout the work life. Miss all of them especially from the Quality Assurance (QA department staff). I think I stop here first because I feel a bit sleepy.

I wanna be me,

(Asma’)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo..nie rupenyer keje cik adik chomey nih..patutla setiap kali ajak, xley dtg..dr perantau jauh yg makin lama, makin sedih

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I WANNA BE DIFFERENT, I WANNA STAND OUT,.... I WANNA BE ME

"FReiNds 'n FLowERs 'r MUcH 'dA sAMe, wHEn THey'rE TOGAther, soMeTHinG bEAutIful wILL hAPPen..." by ASMA' ALI