Saturday, December 17, 2005

'da result!!!



17th December 2005
9.24am
Malaysia

i've got my result. i had only managed to get 3.64. not good at all. i thought i could get at least 3.7. how come for Halal n Haram in food processing i only got A-. thats awful. after a while, i managed to get above 90 for the two tests. maybe i didnt do well for the final. but, i think i did well and well prepared enough. however, alhamdulillah is the better think to say. i promised to myself that i would do more better in the next semester. i will try to get 4.oo pointer.


these are some of my table stuffs.. quite chomel arent there?? my adorable friends gave it... thanks guys. hope that our friendship will everlasting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I WANNA BE DIFFERENT, I WANNA STAND OUT,.... I WANNA BE ME

"FReiNds 'n FLowERs 'r MUcH 'dA sAMe, wHEn THey'rE TOGAther, soMeTHinG bEAutIful wILL hAPPen..." by ASMA' ALI