Wednesday, February 07, 2007

todAy

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
1.54pm

Well, I’m very glad and praise my syukur to Allah the Almighty because I can still breathe the air. Alhamdulillah. I just came back from my master room in the 7th floor. As for master and PhD students, we are provided our own table equipped with internet connection. That’s make our research more easy. I had some small talk with E’in (my master colleague) this morning. She had told me something interesting on the comparison of between Islam with other religions, which she had attended the forum last weekends. It was delivered by brother Lim (had converted to Islam the last 10 years). We had discussed on how to answer back questions from the Christian especially from the missionaries. The major conclusion from the talk is to gain more and more knowledge in all disciplinary. Now I’m getting ready to go to my Statistical for Social Science class by Associate Professor Dr Bahaman. The class will be at 3 o’clock in the evening. It is quite an interesting class where I learn back my stats during my undergraduate. I better get going because I have to have a ‘compulsory’ bath first. Is it called the compulsory bath? I really do not know the exact terms used for it. And not to forget, I have planned to do some research on my problem statement and my objectives and also the instrument that can be used to evaluate the subject. What a thrill! I hope that I can publish at least 1 article during my master. I will do so as Dr Vijay Kumar (lecturer from the Bahasa and Modern Faculty) advised to. Besides that, I have to ask Pn Nawal for the endorsement of my supervisory committee. I hope all of it can be settle by this Friday. I have to stop now.

I wanna be me,

(Asma’)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I WANNA BE DIFFERENT, I WANNA STAND OUT,.... I WANNA BE ME

"FReiNds 'n FLowERs 'r MUcH 'dA sAMe, wHEn THey'rE TOGAther, soMeTHinG bEAutIful wILL hAPPen..." by ASMA' ALI