Wednesday, February 07, 2007

HuHH???

Tuesday, February 6, 2007
5.47pm

Yeh.. Today, I’m back at home; my beloved hostel. I really need to focus on my research. I hope and pray for the postgraduate scheme that I had applied. I really need it for my master. Just now, I had sent my resume for the R.A or G.R.A application in the Gerontology Institute. I hope too that I can get it. I am a bit worry about that matter. The second thing that really matter me is my research method class. I really feel a bit nervous when it comes to the day of the class. You really wonder why, maybe. It is because of Prof Turiman, the lecturer in charge of that class. He likes to ask the students and me myself is a so called nervous person when it comes to questions waiting for an intellectual answer. The thing that I really wish now is to get a good grade in this semester and also a financial support for my study. I feel sleepy right now. I’ve got to go.

I wanna be me,

(Asma’)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

syukur..u got d job finally...ley belanja org jauh makan nanti..

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I WANNA BE DIFFERENT, I WANNA STAND OUT,.... I WANNA BE ME

"FReiNds 'n FLowERs 'r MUcH 'dA sAMe, wHEn THey'rE TOGAther, soMeTHinG bEAutIful wILL hAPPen..." by ASMA' ALI