Saturday, April 07, 2007

wats Going on??

dis is d answer for those who kept asking me..

there is no answer for it...


yeah..d anime i used to be addicted wif besides penyiasat remaja, detective conan and lots more.. now, those comic stuff that i kept in my boookshelf had been a "diseased" to my mom.. she's so sick yelling to my lil bro & sis to stop reading dat kinda stuff. lucky for me coz im d scorer during my old-schooldays.. but dats not fair enuf, they got 2 buy d ps2, gameboy, a huge bundle of Arena (if im not mistaken) and not to forget those Kreko...where did they got all this money to buy?? im wandering..is dat the reason why my money in my purse always like 'M.I.A'?? ohh, gosh.. those naughty lil brats...but spending time wif them alwayz enlighten my day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I WANNA BE DIFFERENT, I WANNA STAND OUT,.... I WANNA BE ME

"FReiNds 'n FLowERs 'r MUcH 'dA sAMe, wHEn THey'rE TOGAther, soMeTHinG bEAutIful wILL hAPPen..." by ASMA' ALI