Sunday, April 08, 2007

Yummy + x tau maLU...

hahaha..
my mother says dat im dat girl who x reti nak malu...
(klakar jiddan2x...guling2 aku mase mak aku cakap cam tuh)
i hope dat those iranians doesnt noe bout my blog... btw, who ever read my blog??? -silence-
hehehe..
those iranians cook their lunch and invited me to join them..so, wif dis so-called muke xtau malu (my mum cakapla) PROUDLY join them.. i had spaghetti and zhulich pholo (rice+d fruits named zhuilich). but i couldnt finish it.. who can finish dat large portion of dish.. but, those iranian can!! but kurus keding jer badan. maybe the metabolism have been an angel to them...
i struggle like crazy to finish it...by d end, i suffered a stomach ache. d reason my mother calls me like dat coz i didnt offer them any lunch at all. how cud i suppose 2 do like dat? i didnt cook at all... it always happen to be like dis during the weekends.. i'm happy coz i do not haf 2 worry bout wat to cook, or where 2 go to keep my tank full...thank goodness, i haf my private chefs at hostel...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sasa

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooooo........bdk nie....makan free...sapergeti N rice lg 2...westernish betui....yang pling faning kepala den...duk dalam bilik jer dah dpt makan enak2x...best betui....mesti bdk2x IRAN bersyukur dapat housemate cam bdk nie....kan...kan..kan..muah2x

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I WANNA BE DIFFERENT, I WANNA STAND OUT,.... I WANNA BE ME

"FReiNds 'n FLowERs 'r MUcH 'dA sAMe, wHEn THey'rE TOGAther, soMeTHinG bEAutIful wILL hAPPen..." by ASMA' ALI